Friday 22 February 2008

Po Kuan Is Recontesting!

News Flash!

Malaysiakini reported that Po Kuan reversed her decision and decided to defend her seat for the 3rd term! Yippie!
Waiting for further updates...:)

Latest Update:

Hallelujah! Praise be the Lord Most High!

Source: http://www.altasierrabiblicalgardens.org/HTMLS/trarebeauty.html

It's been confirmed! Our beloved Po Kuan has a change of heart and will be recontesting! See here for Malaysiakini update @ 3.35PM and here for the Star update @ 4.17PM. This is what she has to say:

"It was definitely a very painful decision (to withdraw). However, I felt very remorseful when I discovered how much a majority of the people cared for me and supported me.

"Indeed, the reflection of their immense support touched me deeply which brought about the thought that I must not fail them," she said.

"Besides, this coming election is very crucial to all concerned Malaysians.

"I promise to remain to shoulder the responsibility to be at the frontline with all Malaysians for the benefit of many generations to come," she added.

(For a full text of her press release, read here!)


Source: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=4288296


It takes a bigger person to think beyond oneself to put oneself into genuine servitude for the rakyat.

I salute and thank you from the depths of my heart that you, Po Kuan, set aside your qualms and misgivings you might have about serving for the 3rd term.

Just as you are the voice of the rakyat in the August House of Parliament, we will be your support to achieve the dream of justice, fairness and equality for all prevailing for the good of the nation!

No comments: