Monday 6 October 2008

No Idea And Just Couldn't Be Bothered

Have you ever wonder whether what you are doing is really the right thing to do for the rest of your life?

Probably it is the lazy me again but I have been daydreaming of retiring without a care of the world. Of late, I realised I have been asking myself a lot about "What's next?" Hmmm, am I having the tunnel vision effect here?

One of my good friend actually said this job don't seem to be worth it given the amount of time I spend doing work in weekdays and weekends. My "I want to resign" senses are tingling as well.

I guess I can't help but feel helpless in this job. I wonder too why I quit an easy going job for something challenging. And then quit and go for something easy going. And after awhile, quit again for something challenging. Talk about being insane... haha...

Source: http://www.pinc.us/futures-exploding/haywire.html

So anyway, that's my entry for the day. I don't really know what else to write. This country has gone haywire anyway. Nothing makes sense anymore since we are neither here nor there. Some say look at the pathetic state of the share market, others say hey, there are many other economic indicators worth looking. And what about those who predicted earlier this year KLCI will hit 2,000 points or something like that? Or others who predicted crude oil prices will hit USD200 per barrel?

And my favourite childhood candy being filled with melamine?

Source: http://unmadeinchina.blogspot.com/2007/09/philippines-bans-chinese-food-products.html

My, my how things have changed since August this year.

To distract myself, I will be watching my animes and reading mangas. I am trying so hard to leave the real world. No, no. No suicide (afterall I am scared of pain). Just tired of the real world. Tired of "what ifs".

It is afterall another working day tomorrow...:P

3 comments:

zewt said...

bad time to change job i think....

those candies... sigh...i remember whacking a whole big packet of it while i was in china... i wonder if that's the reason my kidneys are screwed.

Seaqueen said...

Sigh. And yet to think I've been eating those rabbit sweets non-stop. Once you start you can't stop sweet for me. Hahah!!!

myop101 said...

dear

zewt: haha... not resigning yet la... don't worry...you will be one of the first ones to know...kekeke

don't think too much la... your current controlled diet should be ok quah... just don't drink milk lo or buy anything from China...hmmm

seaqueen: i really like those sweets... very sad when i have to throw all of them away (i think there are at least 30-50 pieces in my office jar...sigh...)